It’s getting towards the end of the year, so I thought I’d take a moment to go over my New Year’s Resolutions. I think I did a pretty good job so far.
- I organized a lot of aspects of my apartment to make it function more efficiently for myself.
- I’ve created a ton this year: New crafts, shops, designs, work, companies, and more!
- I’ve only created 4 months worth, but there’s still more time.
- Check! And I love my clients.
- It’s almost done, just have to put the layers together and finish the edges, so I should be able to finish before the year ends.
- Still need to get 3″ cement screws and have my man anchor it to the wall…but so close.
- I’ve been crazy happy this year! Life is good.
- It’s always nice to give and receive positive feedback. I like to spread the love.
- I finished this by February! Maybe next year I’ll raise the number to 100.
- I’ve read 1.5 books, but they are over 600 pages each, so that has to count for something since I’m a pretty slow reader. But, I admit I’ve gotten addicted to watching Netflix in bed, so that’s definitely taken away from my reading time.
- I’ve steadily increased my income every month. Not bad for my first year in business.
- Whenever a new activity comes up I try my best to be able to do it!
- This idea has definitely gotten me motivated and enabled me to create, create, create.
- I try to take time to do something I enjoy every day. Which typically means working on my crafty things.
- I have had a lot of goals this year and have managed to accomplish them so far and hope to continue to do so.