Since we are getting SO VERY CLOSE to being able to move into the inlaw suite I thought I’d put together a list of the last few items we still need to finish.
To Do Before the Move:
- Finish Bathroom (install mirror and accessories; hang rod, curtain and door; finishing decor details)
- Dining Room built-in (install shelves, paint)
- Kitchen Storage Nook (install 1/4 round, paint)
- Kitchen Floor (replace flooring transition strip…which was accidentally broken, but needed to be replaced sooner or later anyway)
- Kitchen Drawers (install custom printed drawer liners)
- Replace vents (maybe replace baseboards too?)
- Linen Closet (paint, install doors)
- Kitchen Door Entrance (replace lock)
- Prime all walls
- Cleaning, Cleaning and more Cleaning
We’re hoping to knock off most of the “building” items over the weekend. Then we’ll just have to clean, put a fresh coat of primer on the walls, and schedule the official moving day!