After just 2 weekends working in the yard, Neil and I are slightly sunburned and both have wonderfully attractive farmer tans.
- The pile of wood left from both the old pool deck and the old front porch. Rather tiny in comparison to what the structures used to be.
- Stairs from the old pool deck. I’m planning on using this as a tiered self for potted plants in my vegetable garden area.
- First coat of paint went on the hand-me-down wicker couch our neighbor gave us in the Fall. I thought hand painting the first coat would help save cost on spray paint, but it fill in all the gaps as well as I was hoping, so I’ll just have to keep an eye out for deals on spray paint.
- Neil got a new toy for his birthday!
- My pile of grape vines waiting to be used. First project is going to be building a base around the sink bird bath.
- The Yard (as seen from back back looking towards the house) It’s coming along very nicely.